Symposium 1 - Upstream
- Advances in the application of Genomics, Proteomics and Metabolic engineering to fermentations.
- Development of high productivity industrial fermentation processes for therapeutics and biocontrol.
- Production of monoclonal antibodies and expression of recombinant proteins in Mammalian Cell Culture.
Symposium 2 - Downstream
- Upstream and downstream integration.
- Novel techniques for purification.
- From batch to continuous processes in Biotechnology industry.
- Modeling, simulation and validation processes.
Symposium 3 - New Drug delivery formulation for human and veterinary products
- Polymers Therapeutics.
- Protein PEGylation.
- Microsphere Technology.
- Encapsulation Technology.
- Nanoparticles and Vesicles as platforms for API Delivery.
- New adjuvants for biopharmaceuticals and veterinary products.
- Formulations screening and stability testing for biopharmaceuticals and veterinary products.
Symposium 4 - Biocontrol Formulation
- Formulation of life microorganisms and active ingredients to use in agriculture.
- Encapsulation and low release of live microorganisms and active ingredients in soil.
- Novel techniques used in industry to biocontrol formulations.
- Formulations screening and stability testing for biocontrol products.
Symposium 5 (Part 1) - Quality Assurance and Quality Control for bioprocess
- Trends on analytical techniques for the Processes and Quality control in bio-pharmaceuticals industry (contaminant host proteins, aggregation of drug product).
- Process Analytical Technologies (PAT).
Symposium 5 (Part 2) - Regulatory Affairs for bioprocess
- Design of experiments (DoE), design space and quality by design (QbD).
- Regulatory authority, GMP and ISO for bioprocess.